Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I know, I know, St. Patrick's day isn't until Sunday, but I plan on celebrating in style this weekend and thought I would share this card with you today in case I never got around to it on the weekend.

Tonight my hubby and I are attending a Concert at Paddyfest in Listowel, which if you are local, you know what I mean, considering most of the entire town is there. If you aren't local, well you should know that Listowel is home to North America's largest Irish festival; Paddyfest. Lots fun, lots of green, lots of celebrating.

Onto the card! I did up this little cutie using the Owl Punch. So fun.

 Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Lucky Limeade
Paper: Summer Smooches DSP, Garden Green, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Owl Punch, Small heart punch, bird punch (stem of leaf for stem of shamrock), labels framelits, lucky limeade ribbon (sale-a-bration last year), modern label punch

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed today's card and celebrate St. Patrick's Day in style! Have fun and be safe!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment